1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Look at Nintendo Switch

Discussion in 'News from the Front' started by Jagmas, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Jagmas Administrator

Jagmas
    Nintendos new console makes an appearance.

2. joshposh Active Member

joshposh
    That is some cool @ss shiznit. A month away from gaming and look what I've been mission out on. I need to read more on the specs as from what I see now, it looks impressive, and fun. Makes me start to rethink on my next purchase.

3. Senpai_who_wont_notice_U Active Member

Senpai_who_wont_notice_U
    They better allow r-18 games on that console because I am still bitter of not being able to play Fatal Frame 4 on Wii because they wanted a family friendly console. I know Wii U at least have adult titles like Bayonetta 2 but that is not enough. Nintendo Switch must have adult games and stop trying to make it a family friendly console because little kids prefer mobile gadgets over consoles. Adults keeps the consoles alive.

4. working buck Active Member

working buck
    I've seen this the other day and I remember the first time I held my very first console. It looks awesome, I just wish it is really awesome.

5. Jason76 Active Member

Jason76
    Hopefully with the introduction of this new system, the price of the blue Wii system will go down. Already, PlayStation 3 systems and Xbox One are cheaper than 300 dollars. Note, systems made before those models, as you would expect, are even cheaper.

6. rz3300 Active Member

rz3300
    I am pretty excited for this one. I have always tended to like Nintendo products more than the average person, and I am not really sure why, but I have no reason to expect the same thing here. I am pretty tight on the budget though, so I will have to make sure I stow enough away this time.

7. Issun Member

Issun
    Now this is a console I am really really hyped for. It looks great, the gadgets and peripherals will really allow the collectors to get what they want, and there are so many different modes of play. I just hope we don't end up with user accounts locked to a single device etc, and can actually save games to SD cards, etc. so we can go back to swapping videos and saves easily without having to mess around online. But yeah, I think this will be my next Nintendo buy.

8. haivu721vn New Member

haivu721vn
    Nice console! I want one! But I can't afford it now. I will keep saving money for this :'(

9. Issun Member

Issun
    I have mine. I'm playing it. It is a good console, and Breath of the Wild is so very very worth it. The only problem is that the store ran out of Pro Controllers, even when I'd reserved mine in advance so I have to wait for the next shipment...(grrr)