1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming: Laptop or Desktop

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by tpicks, Jan 16, 2017.

1. tpicks Active Member

tpicks
    Have you experienced gaming on laptop and desktop? If yes, do you think playing games on the desktop and laptop give same experience. I certainly don't think so, it appears gaming on the desktop shows a better performance on the games compared to use of laptops.
    What's your thought.

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. working buck Active Member

working buck
    I agree that it's way better to play on a desktop than on a laptop. There would still be little issues even if you have a high end gaming laptop. I do not exactly know what makes the desktop much better but I personally prefer playing on a desktop. I have tried a high end gaming Laptop and my PC which my cousin built and I can say there is nothing better than a desktop in my opinion.

3. Jasmin Cottontail Active Member

Jasmin Cottontail
    I agree. Laptops are good if you move a lot while playing, like me, there are times that I want to work on a table which I call my work station but later on I would want to work somewhere in the kitchen. A laptop is best for these problems, but in terms of performance I would say that a desktop is way better. The parts are heavy duty, and by that I mean they would last longer than laptops.

working buck likes this.
  4. working buck Active Member

working buck
    Yup, I agree, same reason why I wanted a desktop than a laptop. And a higher specs laptop costs a lot more, I can build one with the same specs with I think half the price of a laptop.

5. Issun Member

Issun
    For the best experience, desktop. You can upgrade the screen and controllers much more easily, while laptop hardware can date really fast. It doesn't mean I won't play games on a laptop when I am on the move or communting, but I definitely think desktops give a better experience.

6. Krissttina Isobe Krissttina Isobe/oahuwriter

Krissttina Isobe
    I've played on both laptops and desktops. The desktops were at the library internet computers, not the speediest, so I like my laptop even it's only an i3. I love my laptop playing. It can multitask, play games and do so much when I want to do things. I like the big laptops not the tiny ones.

7. DR KOKIL AGARWAL Member

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
    I prefer gaming on PC. Though laptops allow easy access to games but as far as the gaming controls are concerned, mouse and keyboard always win the show.