1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit Member

Shine_Spirit
    After so many years of development, finally, the story of the Princess Diana hit theaters and the result could not have been better. Director Patty Jenkins did na incredible job, the script is very well written (funny and dramatic at the same time) and the cast is very good (with an obvious highlight for Gal Gadot, who personified the character perfectly).

The special effects are sensational (the action scenes were very creative) as well as the soundtrack and photography.

Have you watched? :)

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  2. Gad New Member

Gad
    I have watched the trailer of this movie and I think it is a dope one. The plot flows and the director did his job as expected. I believe that Wonder Woman will be a great 2017 movie. I specifically like the part that the young Wonder Woman pleads with the mother to be allowed to have at least a shield. If the Dc universe continues to churn out movies like this, I believe they are moving in the right direction. They will soon be giving Marvel good competition which is necessary. It will result in good movies for us.

3. Jasmin Cottontail Active Member

Jasmin Cottontail
    I haven't seen the movie yet but me and my hubby are planning to watch it this week. As I've read some reviews about the film, I've seen some mixed reactions towards the film, some positive, others are negative and somewhere in between. Well I guess I should see it for myself to know if it's really good or a waste of time :)

4. kamai Active Member

kamai
    I haven't watched the movie yet but the trailer does make me want to watch it there nust hasn't been a chance to. I have read many good reviews on it and also some contravertial ones. I will think it's a great movie I just hope it has as much action as I expect.

5. working buck Active Member

working buck
    Just watched it a couple of days ago, it was okay, maybe because I'm really not a big DC fan. But I'm not saying it's bad, I just kinda feel more excited whenever a new Marvel movie is out compared to whenever DC releases a movie. But I think it's the second time I enjoyed watching something from DC, the first one was the Dark Knight movies, then the Wonder Woman movie. Good acting, good cast and awesome effects.

6. Jasmin Cottontail Active Member

Jasmin Cottontail
    I would like to update my post a couple of days ago now that I've seen the film. For those people who gave negative feedback about the film, I'm not really sure why or in which aspects is it bad because personally I love it! Great cinematography and all plus Gal really did a great job :D Well everyone has their own opinion and reaction towards something so there goes mine :)

7. Alexandoy Active Member

Alexandoy
    I love Gal Gadot in her portrayal of the new Wonder Woman. She has charm and natural appeal just like Lynda Carter, the original actress for the role. But I was not satisfied with the story because it was focused on the second world war. I hope the sequel W9nder Woman II would show more of Gadot amd her character in fighting criminals.

8. Krissttina Isobe Krissttina Isobe/oahuwriter

Krissttina Isobe
    I haven't seen it yet. Got to catch it on the rerun. I totally missed it when it first was being advertised. Now got to wait for the rerun or watch it on demand on the internet.