1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Shine_Spirit, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit Member

Shine_Spirit
    After so many years of development, finally, the story of the Princess Diana hit theaters and the result could not have been better. Director Patty Jenkins did na incredible job, the script is very well written (funny and dramatic at the same time) and the cast is very good (with an obvious highlight for Gal Gadot, who personified the character perfectly).

The special effects are sensational (the action scenes were very creative) as well as the soundtrack and photography.

Have you watched? :)

2. Gad New Member

Gad
    I have watched the trailer of this movie and I think it is a dope one. The plot flows and the director did his job as expected. I believe that Wonder Woman will be a great 2017 movie. I specifically like the part that the young Wonder Woman pleads with the mother to be allowed to have at least a shield. If the Dc universe continues to churn out movies like this, I believe they are moving in the right direction. They will soon be giving Marvel good competition which is necessary. It will result in good movies for us.